The COST Action organizes Meetings aiming at Management Committee and Working Group members as well as public events, notably Training Schools on themes relevant to Distant Reading for European Literary History.
- Distant Reading Training School 2018: Workshop 1, Methods and Tools of Distant Reading Adapted to Multiple European Languages; Workshop 2: Theoretical Concepts and their Confrontation with Computational Methods, National University of Ireland, Galway, December 5-7, 2018:
- Training School Optical Character Recognition and Text Encoding for ELTeC, Würzburg University, April 16-17, 2018
- Joint Core Group and Working Groups 2 and 3 Meeting, Antwerp, October 8-10
- Working Group 1 Meeting, Prague, February 12-14, 2018
- Management Committee Meeting, Prague, February 12, 2018
- Working Group 4 Meeting, Amsterdam, January 29, 2018