The Action organizes public events, notably Training Schools, on themes relevant to Distant Reading for European Literary History as well as Meetings aiming at Action participants, such as Management Committee and Working Group members.
The events timeline presents various events, major and minor, that have marked our Action.
- Third Distant Reading Training School 2019, three parallel tracks, Center for Digital Humanities at Eötvös University Budapest, September 23-25, 2019
- Distant Reading Training School 2018: Workshop 1, Methods and Tools of Distant Reading Adapted to Multiple European Languages; Workshop 2: Theoretical Concepts and their Confrontation with Computational Methods, National University of Ireland, Galway, December 5-7, 2018.
- Training School Optical Character Recognition and Text Encoding for ELTeC, Würzburg University, April 16-17, 2018
- Joint Action Meeting, Lisbon, January 21-23, 2019
- Joint Core Group and Working Groups 2 and 3 Meeting, Antwerp, October 8-10, 2019
- Working Group 1 Meeting, Prague, February 12-14, 2018
- Management Committee Meeting, Prague, February 12, 2018
- Working Group 4 Meeting, Amsterdam, January 29, 2018